We’re looking for Bartenders with cocktail experience to join our team!
We have a part time, 0 hour role on offer which include great rates of pay (starting at £12.50/hour), venue discounts, tips (through Tipjar), all on top of working at a stunning rooftop venue in London. You will need to be available for work on Fridays and Saturdays and have cocktail experience to be considered.
One of the biggest launches in Dalston this summer, we’ve revived one of the areas most iconic rooftop spaces. Located just minutes away from Dalston Junction and Dalston Kingsland stations, Dalston Roofpark is located in the epicentre of East London’s buzzing Hackney, an area known for its lively and diverse culture and nightlife.
The Bar is open to the public Wednesday – Saturday and includes a weekend Event program Friday – Saturday. Being a Rooftop venue, generally the latest you’ll finish is 00:30 on a Friday and Saturday!
· Staff summer and Christmas parties.
· Training and development opportunities
· 50% discount* on food and drink.
· Tips fairly and fully split based on hours worked (Tipjar).
· Birthday treats.
· Live music at work.
· Fun & Sociable working environment.
· Direct access to management team.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
· Delivering drinks to a high spec and look.
· Setup and maintaining bar stations to an excellent standard.
· Working with the whole team to deliver the day to day running of the bar.
· Creating a fun, upbeat and summery atmosphere.
· Ensuring a high quality of service.
· Following H&S and any security specifics.
· Enforcing Challenge 25 and Licensing Rules.
· Collecting glasses, clearing tables and cleaning up spills.
· Ensuring daily and weekly cleaning schedules are complete.
What you’ll need:
· Bartending experience including basic cocktail.
· Experience in a similar rooftop bar or terrace would be an advantage.
· A can-do attitude and calm head when it gets busy.
· An infectious smile and outgoing personality to create a great buzz and customer experience.
· Willingness to work outside (under cover)
· Phenomenal communication skills.
· Able to deliver high standards consistently.
· Fluent English (spoken and comprehension).
View the job ad on Indeed here, or email email@example.com to apply.
Drop your email in the box below for all the latest news & offers from Dalston Roofpark…